Chat Box

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Replica Post

The following is a replica of a post that appears HERE.

Just a note to say that if anyone is experiencing unwanted popups (never heard of a wanted one) there's a replica of this blog. If you'd like to go there clicking HERE will bring you to it.

I'll keep both blogs going until such time as I find out where the popups in this one are coming from and removing the cause.

Meanwhile here's a little slideshow showing Seán my grandson as well as some photos taken locally.



Seán's poor face? I thought you'd be wondering about that. Some weeks ago he fell heavily against the sharp edge of a corner. We thought he was very badly injured but thanks in no small part to being treated quickly and efficiently by my son Jimmy who's a paramedic the injury was kept to an absolute minimum. Seán has a scar as you can see, but it's fading quickly as my daughter, his mother Antoinette, treats it daily.

And this post started as a short one about popups on my other blog site? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment