Chat Box

Wednesday 2 April 2008

A ramble around my town.

Before I continue with my stories, yet another showing to my readers of a bit of my city -- I offer this video clip.

Much of this video before 7 am on an Easter Sunday morning, so Dublin will look very quiet to you.

The video starts with street scenes from around Dublin followed by landmarks such as Dublin Castle, St. Patrick's Cathedral, St. Stephen's Green, The Natural History Museum, Merrion Square.

There are a few photos from the Barenaked Ladies concert at the Olympia theater. Then the rest of the footage is from Howth (pronounced Hoath - rhymes with both).

Music: Eoin Coughlan - Ancient Breathing
Flogging Molly - May the Living (Be Dead in our Wake)
BNL - Wind It Up (Live in Dublin)
Nomos - I'm Going to Set You Free

Enjoy.



See you soon.... more stories and memories yet to come.

4 comments:

  1. As usual I love your posts. The video is another look into your world. Thank you and can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jim...
    I've watched both videos an they are both very nice. A world of beautiful things to see.
    Looking forward to more of your family tales of old times. Nice to know your are back.
    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verrrrrrrrrry Enjoyable Tour!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your life. I love this video. It's perfect that it is so early in the morning. So glad to know you my friend! I'm part Irish and one of my dreams is to see my Great Grandmother's homeland. When I go I will let you know!!! We can share a pint together!

    ReplyDelete